- Energy Star qualified
- Efficient and significant energy savings
- Capacity to supply continuous hot water simultaneously to multiple plumbing demands
- Significant space savings
- More sanitary hot water
- Long-lasting design and reduced risk of flooding
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
- Flexible indoor installation options
- Meets Texas NOx Emission Rules
- 12-year heat exchanger limited warranty for residential installations (5 years on parts, 5 year on labor)
Longevity and Performance
With a Rinnai tankless water heater you get the reliability and durability of a commercial grade copper heat exchanger and an industry leading 12-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger. Rinnai tankless water heaters have a typical life span of 20 years or more installed in residential applications, twice as long as a tank type.
Never Ending Hot Water
Rinnai tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so you’re never limited to a fixed pre-heated supply like with a tank. Never take another cold shower. You will enjoy hot water when you want it, for as long as you need it. Wash the dishes, do the laundry and take a shower all at the same time!
Lower Energy Costs
With Rinnai tankless water heaters you will see up to 40% energy savings. The highly efficient units only heat water when it is needed. When the demand for water stops, the unit shuts down and uses no energy, an advantage over tank style heaters.
Reclaim space in your home. Tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of floor space. Rinnai tankless units can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home.
Clean, Fresh Water
When using a tank type water heater, rust and scale build-up can collect in the interior of the tank, where the hot water you use day to day for bathing and drinking is stored. With Rinnai tankless water heaters there is no tank to store water, so you will always experience fresh, clean hot water because our unit heats water on demand as it passes through the unit.
Visit www.rinnai.us today
Tankless Tax Credit
$300 US Federal Tax Credit
In late December 2014, Congress passed HR 5771 – Subtitle C: Energy Tax Extenders which includes the tax credit for residential energy efficiency improvements.
This bill extends the tax credits that expired in 2013 from January 1, 2014, until December 31, 2014, for qualified equipment listed in Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code. Because the credits were made retroactive to January 1, 2014, they can be used for qualified equipment that was installed any time after December 31, 2013 thru December 31, 2014.
How does this apply to Rinnai products?
- All current Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters with an energy factor of at least 0.82 qualify for a $300 US Federal Tax Credit. All currentRinnai Condensing Boilers with an AFUE of at least 95% qualify for a $150 tax credit.
What does this mean for you?
- If you purchased a qualified Rinnai Tankless Water Heater or Condensing Boiler between January 1, – December 31, 2014, you may be eligible to claim the federal tax credit.
How do you claim your Federal Tax Credit?
- Download and save the Manufacturer’s Certification Statement along with a copy of your proof of purchase.
- When filing your taxes, use IRS Form 5695.
There are requirements and limitations to qualify for the Federal Tax Credit. In assessing the applicability of the tax credit to your purchase, Rinnai recommends that you consult with a tax professional to confirm you meet all requirements.
Download and save the 2014 Manufacturer’s Certification Statement along with a copy of your proof of purchase.
Search for other local tankless water heater rebates with Rinnai’s Rebate Finder today
Go Tankless Today!
It’s a whole new way to think about water heating.